Visitors since 23/01/2012


Not long to go now - DinnerWithJP.com launches on Monday 23rd January and you'll be entered into my fantastic launch competition! (Watch the new video for more information)


Everyone signed up to my website will be entered into a special prize draw to win their weekly shopping (one prize up to the value of £50)! Each of my evening meals will cost around £10 for two people, so your week's dinners will be on me if you win the competition - please forward this email to a friend and maybe they'll invite you over for dinner if they win...

The idea is really simple; create fresh, fast meals every night with me by following my online video. I am not a chef, just a working guy with a passion for cooking! I will email you daily with the ingredients for the evening's recipe and then you can cook along with the real-time demo video when you get home. Each meal will take no more than 30 minutes to complete.