Visitors since 23/01/2012


WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP - DAY ONE

MONDAY 23rd JANUARY JP'S PAELLA FOR 2




 

 

Click on my video to start cooking with me, or press YouTube on the video for full screen.

All that you will need is listed below, so please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook with me tonight as you play my video when you get home.





MONDAY'S SHOPPING LIST:
Tins, Jars & Cooking
1x Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1x Mild Chilli Powder
1x Paprika
1x Ground Black Pepper and coarse Sea Salt
2x Stock Cubes Chicken
Meat, Fish & Poultry
1x Spanish Chorizo ready sliced 1 pack (about 100g)
1x Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets (about 270g)
1x King Prawns cooked (about 180g)
Packets & Cereals
1x Paella Rice or Long Rice 1 Bag
Fruit & Vegetables
1x Brown Onions Loose
1x Green Pepper (for Vegetarian Option) 1x Red Peppers (for Vegetarian Option) 1x Yellow Pepper (for Vegetarian Option) 2x Garlic cloves 4x Salad Tomatoes
Frozen
1x Garden Peas (about 400g fresh or frozen)
You will need one Large Pan
==========

When you get home, log on to my blog to view this evening's cooking demo video

I look forward to cooking with you tonight!

JP

www.DinnerWithJP.com