Visitors since 23/01/2012


WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP

Wednesday 25th JANUARY JP'S Tomatoes and Sausages Pasta FOR 2



Click on my video to start cooking with me, or press YouTube on the video for full screen.

All that you will need is listed below, so please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook with me tonight as you play my video when you get home.



Wednesday 25th January 2012

JP’s Tomatoes and Sausages Pasta, Serve 2
Packets & Cereals
1x
Penne Pasta (300g)

Tins, Jars & Cooking
1x
Green Basil Pesto

1x
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1x
Ground Black Pepper

1x
Coarse Sea Salt

Dairy & Eggs
1x
Italian Grated Parmesan (50g)
Fruit & Vegetables
1x
Brown Onions Loose

1x
Garlic cloves

4x
Salad Tomatoes

Drinks
1x
Cheap White Wine ¼ Btl (Cooking wine)
Meat, Fish & Poultry
4x
Pork Sausages (for Vegetarian Option use Vegetarian Sausages or 2 large courgettes)

When you get home, log on to my blog to view this evening's cooking demo video

I look forward to cooking with you tonight!

JP

www.DinnerWithJP.com