Visitors since 23/01/2012



WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP!!

Friday 30th March  2012

Jp’s Chicken, Penne, and MangeTout





Click on my video to start cooking with me, or
 press YouTube on the video for full screen.
All that you will need is listed below, so

please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook

with me tonight as you play my video when you

get home

I will be on Holiday next week but you will  be able to access recipes easily.
and we will do a Easter special.


Friday 30th march


artichoke and cod with dauphinoise potatoes


1xExtra Virgin Olive Oil


1xGround Black Pepper


2xLarge artichoke


1xBalsamic Vinegar


1xCoarse Sea Salt


1xaluminium foil


1xgreen peas (large cup)


1nutmeg


2xlemons


2xsmall onion


1xdouble cream (1/2 cup)


1xmilk (1/2cup)


1xnew potatoes


1xwhite wine (for cooking)


2xcode fillets