Visitors since 23/01/2012


WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP

Friday 9th March, Grilled Fish, and Vegetables

Hey it’s JP, to my friend from Russia , thanks you so much for following me, please email me at jp@dinnerwithjp.com, and will be pleased to broadcast your requests and messages., pass it on to your friends for more fun.
Xxx 
jP
Share this on Facebook




Click on my video to start cooking with me, or press YouTube on the video for full screen.

All that you will need is listed below, so please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook with me tonight as you play my video when you get home.
Friday 9th March



Grilled Fish, and Vegetables
Dairy & Eggs
1xDouble Cream
Tins, Jars & Cooking
1xGround Black Pepper
1xOregano (dried)
1xStock Cubes Fish
1xExtra Virgin Olive Oil
1xCoarse Sea Salt
1xBalsamic Vinegar
Fruit & Vegetables
1xCarrot, Cauliflower & Broccoli (1 bag about 300g)
1xBrown Onions Loose
Drinks
1xWhite wine (1 large cup for cooking)
Meat, Fish & Poultry
1xFresh Cod Fillets (or other white fish, 2 per pack - 300g)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------