Visitors since 23/01/2012

WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP

Wednesday 7th , Tomatoes a la JP's Mum


Share this on Facebook


Tweet this

Click on my video to start cooking with me, or press YouTube on the video for full screen.

All that you will need is listed below, so please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook with me tonight as you play my video when you get home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------





Wednesay 7th March
Tomatoes a la JP’s Mum
Bakery
3xSliced Soft White Breador 1 large bead roll (for the bread crumbs)
Tins, Jars & Cooking
1xGround Black Pepper
1xItalian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1xCoarse Sea Salt
Fruit & Vegetables
1xBrown Onions Loose
6xBeef Tomatoes Loose
1xGarlic
Meat, Fish & Poultry
1xPack of Pork Sausages (454g)
Frozen
1xQuorn Sausage (Vegetarian Option)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you get home, log on to my blog to view this evening's cooking demo video

I look forward to cooking with you tonight!

JP

www.DinnerWithJP.com