Visitors since 23/01/2012

WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP!!

Hey Everyone,



I'm looking forward to cooking with you all tonight!
I hope you all enjoy my Fish Casserole.

You should receive the daily shopping list by 10am.
If not, then register now.

See you at five!

Jp
I plan out a week's worth of dinner menus and include a shopping list. The menus use delicious and simple recipes .
Email me: jp@dinnerwithjp.com to receive you weekly shopping list by Email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday 20th April 2012

JP’s Fish Casserole,
1x
Sun-Dried Tomato Paste

1x
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1x
Ground Black Pepper

1x
Stock Cubes Fish

1x
Coarse Sea Salt

1x
Butter (about 20g)

1x
Carrot, Cauliflower & Broccoli pre- prepared bag (about 305g)

1x
Brown Onions Loose

1x
Fish Counter Cod Fillet (Approx. 600g)

1x
Smoke Mackerel Strip 1 pack

1x
Strong Kitchen Foil