Visitors since 23/01/2012


WELCOME TO DINNER WITH JP

Thursday 23rd February JP'S Beef Salad FOR 2



 

 

Click on my video to start cooking with me, or press YouTube on the video for full screen.

All that you will need is listed below, so please pick up the ingredients, ready to cook with me tonight as you play my video when you get home.




Thursday 23rd February 2012

Jp’s Beef Salad, Serve 2
Tins, Jars
1x
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1x
Paprika

1x
Pitted Green Olives

1x
Whole-Grain Mustard

1x
Coarse Sea Salt

1x
Balsamic Vinegar

Dairy & Eggs
1x
Italian Grated Parmesan (50g)

1x
Free Range Large Eggs

Fruit & Vegetables
1x
Salad Onions

4x
Tomatoes

1x
Bag of Mixed Salad

1x
Semi Dried Tomatoes in Oil

Meat, Fish & Poultry
1x
Thin Beef SteakApprox. 230g (for Vegetarian Option use 1 Large Marrow)
========

When you get home, log on to my blog to view this evening's cooking demo video

I look forward to cooking with you tonight!

JP

www.DinnerWithJP.com